New Blog

I have created a new Blog about dreadlocks, you will find anything you need to know http://dreadlocksjourneyblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My Dreadlocks Journey

Dreadlock rastaman at the beach
Dreadlock Journey. Before we start, I just wanted to share my wanderful journey with you :)

Peace & Love



My Dreadlock journey started in 2007, and I must tell you, it wasn't easy at all, unfortunately many people still don't accept anything different :(. As a dreadhead, or as a man with long Dreadlocks, I have been through a lot of troubles, I had to face people and to always defend my right to have dreads, I was always explaining what dreadlocks are, what's the meaning of Rastafari, what's the meaning of Rastaman... It make me crazy sometimes.
many people don't know a lot of stuff about dreads, or just have wrong information about the whole dreadlock issue, that's why I thought about making a website and videos about it. 
Update: I made this video about the top 10 myths and rumors about dreadlocks, along with the facts:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can watch the whole Dreadlocks Journey here

Healthy hair tips

If you suffer from hairloss, or you just want tips to have a healthy hair learn more about hair loss