New Blog

I have created a new Blog about dreadlocks, you will find anything you need to know http://dreadlocksjourneyblog.blogspot.com

Monday, November 26, 2012

Short Dreadlocks neglect method

Short Dreadlocks neglect method, that's how I really started my dreadlock journey, I wouldn't say they are 100% "neglect method" because I kinda helped with a little of twisting :P that's a cheating I know, but I don't think my hair is of the kind that a 100% neglect method would work for.. a friend of mine, who is also a dreadhead helped me, I think I have a video of the process, but unfortunately it doesn't show the whole thing :( but I will try to upload it, because he does it in a good way.. twist and backcomb

Dreads, Surf, Guitar, the beach....Life is wonderful <3
Here's the Video

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can watch the whole Dreadlocks Journey here

Healthy hair tips

If you suffer from hairloss, or you just want tips to have a healthy hair learn more about hair loss