New Blog

I have created a new Blog about dreadlocks, you will find anything you need to know http://dreadlocksjourneyblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Dreadlocks: Day 1 (2007)

Dreadlocks..Yes! it started just like this back in 2007, I even was bald a while before this pic,  showing you how my hair used to looke like before having my dreadlocks might help you if you're still hesitating on doing it, well Just do it ;) don't think a lot and don't hesitate, start your Dreadlock journey TODAY.
By the way, it's not the first time I decide to grow my hair and to have dreadlocks, I've been dreaming of having dreads since I was a kid, and I let my hair grow many times before, but everytime there was something that stopped me, family, school... But this time I was determined to do it, there is no coming back. It was not very easy, but I had the will, and all I was thinking of was looking at me with long nice dreadlocks lol, It was a dream that I made come true, yes Dreads do come true lol
Here is my Dreadlocks journey Channel trailer:
(Join my dreadlocks youtube channel if you haven't yet, I have uploaded some tutorials on how to make dreadlocks and other stuff too)

Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can watch the whole Dreadlocks Journey here

Healthy hair tips

If you suffer from hairloss, or you just want tips to have a healthy hair learn more about hair loss