New Blog

I have created a new Blog about dreadlocks, you will find anything you need to know http://dreadlocksjourneyblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Straight Haircut

straight haircut
Straightening my hair was the next thing I did In my journey. I wanted to see how I would look with straight hair.. I wanted to try something different, always wanted to know how does it feel to have straight hair for someone who has curly hair naturally.. don't know but it wasn't a good idea for the dreadlock journey I think.. anyway here's how it was.
metal fan

straight haircut for men
Hair straightening is a hair styling technique which involves the flattening and straightening of hair in order to give it a smooth, streamlined, and 'sleek' appearance. It may be accomplished by using hair irons and hot combs, chemical relaxers, Japanese hair straightening, or Brazilian hair straightening and other countries(nowadays most of country's company can make a hair straightening). In addition, some shampoos, and conditioners and hair gels can help to make hair temporarily straight. The process is often called "rebonding" in Southeast Asia (e.g. Malaysia and Philippines).

Hair irons and hot combs can only temporarily modify hair texture, whereas relaxers and the other methods permanently alter the structure of the hair, although new hair growth is not affected. The drug interferon alpha has been reported as being shown to modify hair follicles causing permanent change in a person's hair texture.
(Wikipedia)
straightening hair
Don't think I will do it again thou.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can watch the whole Dreadlocks Journey here

Healthy hair tips

If you suffer from hairloss, or you just want tips to have a healthy hair learn more about hair loss